Coach Mike Larscheid, USPTA/PTR, Bent Tree Tennis Director, has been progressively teaching tennis for over 30 years. He believes in teaching sound technical and tactical fundamentals based on scientific principles learned through Steve Smith's Great Base Tennis Pathway. He is regarded as an "Elite" coach through the USPTA. See more about Mike on the About Us page.
Bent Tree Tennis Center, located in the Bent Tree Community, is nestled in the mountains of north Georgia, one hour north of Atlanta. The Tennis Center is a beautiful facility with a full menu of tennis activities and lessons for the enthusiast as well as fundamental instruction for the beginning tennis player. Whether you're just learning the game or a seasoned match player, you'll find everything you need to improve your game at Bent Tree Tennis Center.
- 6 Lighted Courts (2 indoor hardcourts, 2 outdoor hardcourts and 2 Har-Tru clay courts).
- Lob & Drop Tennis Pro Shop with the complete line of Babolat racquets and accessories, shoes, stringing and grip service and tennis apparel.
- USPTA/PTR Certified Professional Mike Larscheid offers a full range of group and private lessons, clinics and drills to enhance your tennis game.
- The Junior Tennis Program runs throughout the year Monday - Thursday, with Matchplay days on Saturdays. The program switches to camp mode once school is out. See full information under the Junior Program.
- The Adult Tennis Program offers league play, clinics, drills, socials and team practice. We also offer a series of doubles tournaments.
- State-of-the-Art Playmate Ball Machine is guaranteed to give you a tennis workout.
- Bent Tree offers a non-resident tennis membership program. Membership is not required for play in court events or attend lessons. Hourly court charges will apply for club sponsored events and guest players.
Explore the Programs
Whether you're seeking to improve your game or just enjoy playing, Bent Tree has the program for you.
The prestigious BT-Tec Junior Tennis Program at Bent Tree Tennis Center runs all year. The program is an ideal training center for kids wanting to play tennis at all levels. Click on the page for complete breakdown of classes.
Let Bent Tree Tennis Center partner with you! We offer a full range of adult tennis programming, including in house leagues, round robin play, group and private lessons, drills and tournament play, all ages and levels can find their match.
For more information about Bent Tree Tennis Center, adult tennis lessons, clinics or our prestigious Junior Tennis Program, contact us today!