A BIT ABOUT ME
Coach Mike Larscheid, USPTA/PTR, Bent Tree Tennis Director, has been progressively teaching tennis for over 30 years. Michael has been trained and mentored by some great coaches such as Vic Braden, Dennis Van der Meer, and most notably, Steve Smith (Greatbasetennis.com). Michael has trained and worked with junior players at the District, Sectional and National levels. His students have gone on to play Division I college tennis as well as play the pro tour with rankings as high as Number 1 in the world and tournament play in all four Grand Slams, including 8 time Grand slam winner Bethanie Mattek-Sands. Mike achieved the highest tested rating in the USPTA & USPTR.
You can enjoy the great outdoors in a friendly game of doubles on our Har-Tru Clay courts, play a match on the outdoor hardcourts or take a lesson in our indoor courts facility open year-round. We have a full service pro shop with the complete Babolat line of racquets, shoes and accessories as well as tennis apparel.
Har-Tru Clay Courts
Bent Tree Tennis Center features:
- 6 Lighted Courts (2 indoor hardcourts, 2 outdoor hardcourts and 2 Har-Tru clay courts).
- Lob & Drop Tennis Pro Shop with the complete line of Babolat racquets and accessories, shoes, stringing and grip service and tennis apparel.
- USPTA/PTR Certified Professional Mike Larscheid offers a full range of group and private lessons, clinics and drills to enhance your tennis game.
- The Junior Tennis Program runs throughout the year Monday - Thursday, with Matchplay days on Saturdays. The program switches to camp mode once school is out. See full information under the Junior Program.
- The Adult Tennis Program offers league play, clinics, drills, socials and team practice. We also offer a series of doubles tournaments.
- State-of-the-Art Playmate Ball Machine is guaranteed to give you a tennis workout.
- Bent Tree offers a non-resident tennis membership program. Membership is not required for play in court events or attend lessons. Hourly court charges will apply for club sponsored events and guest players. For more information regarding membership click here
For more information or to sign up for our email bulletins, click the link.